An experienced, credible and dedicated Financial Advisor/ planner is required to join a highly respected business based Stevenage. As a Senior Financial Planning Consultant you...
An experienced, credible and dedicated Financial Advisor/ planner is required to join a highly respected business based Stevenage. As a Senior Financial Planning Consultant you will ideally have achieved Chartered status, or will be on your way to achieving this. Within this role you will play a key part in providing compliant and expert financial advice to existing and new clients within the organisations Wealth Management team. Working within a truly supportive work environment with full administrative and Para Planner support, you will also ensure that you are achieving your agreed personal business production objectives.
This role also offers a great opportunity for personal development and growth within the organisation, who are actively looking for the next generation of company directors.
As a Senior Financial Planning Consultant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Assessing high net worth clients overall financial situation, needs and then developing a suitable financial recommendation plan
- Generating new revenue via the existing client database including revenue generated via client referrals
- Generating new leads and prospects via networking and professional contacts and turning these leads into new business
- Proactively identify new marketing and business development opportunities
- Ensuring you are meeting the company's standards as set out in the Company Service Charter and therefore maintaining competent status as defined by the sector regulator
- Identify CPD needs to maintain and enhance Competent Status
- Keeping up to date with new products, technical and legislative changes within the market place
- Ensuring that you are at all times compliant with the requirements of the FCA Principles and Code of Practice and Financial Services and Market Act, 2000.
The ideal Senior Financial Planning Consultant will need:
- An approved qualification for example a CII Diploma+
- To have achieved Chartered status or be working towards this
- Excellent knowledge of FCA record keeping requirements
- Experience of working within Wealth Management, ideally within a chartered practice environment
- To be a great all-rounder when it comes to product knowledge
- Excellent compliance knowledge
- A great track record for business development
- To be able to demonstrate an initiative based approach to Financial Planning and client management
Working Monday to Friday, based in Stevenage you will require your own car for this role. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary between £45,000 to £50,000, plus an unlimited commission scheme linked to existing clients, top ups and new business development. The benefits package also includes a 5% pension contribution, death in service, capped car allowance and a group PMI option.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.