A Senior Sales Manager position within one of the UK's leading and most exciting property development companies has become available. The role is primarily based...
A Senior Sales Manager position within one of the UK's leading and most exciting property development companies has become available. The role is primarily based on their head office in Canary Wharf. This award-winning property company pride themselves on delivering a seamless end to end experience to their diverse clientele and so are excited for this person to join the team and focus on delivering an outstanding service for their clients.
This person will be responsible for the Sales Department and will be in charge of sales operation across all the residential developments.
If you have experience in a similar role, are happy with a salary of £60-70k with OTE £100k, can commute to Canary Wharf and have around 7 years' experience in the property development industry then I would love to hear from you!
Duties for the role consist of but are not limited to:
- Providing appraisal and valuation advice
- Assist and advise on design of new schemes
- Creating strategy for the sales department including pre and overseas sales
- Being in charge of the team, their negotiations and agreements of sales, their organisation onsite and within sales operations, including overseeing the day to day performance
- Build, maintain and progress business relationships
- Be available every day of the week, being the point of contact for the sales teams and also external contacts such as solicitors etc.
- Analyse the efficiency of data capture and make sure the information gathered if being used to its' full potential
- Playing an important role in completion strategies and overseeing all sales, being responsible for updating and reporting to the Sales Director on all sales related issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Be familiar with new build housing, investment, conveyancing and legal markets and trends, and also have a strong history within valuations
- Have proven and tested management skills, managing large teams
- Have excellent communication, team building and relationship skills
- Have excellent negotiation skills and a proven history where you have overseen negotiations and completions
- Have fantastic time management skills, especially to do with completion dates and making sure all aspects of the sales process are completed within the agreed time frame
- Have approx. 7 years' experience within the property development industry and worked with both agency and development sides of businesses
- Have experience with global schemes within the industry, including successful oversees sales
- Managed sales processes from acquisition to completion, including a history of large investments
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.