Tate in Winchester are currently seeking professional candidates looking for temporary work. We have a number of temporary Administrative roles that we are working...
Tate are seeking a Production Administrator to join a leading organisation based in Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire. This role will be starting on a temporary leading to permanent basis.
- Monitoring the movement of stock on a daily basis, counting and reconciling at the appropriate time.
- Assisting in regular stock checks on all product lines and inputting the data into the stock control program.
- General administrative tasks, such as entering the cutting tickets and returns, organising the delivery tickets and using these to generate the work for the loading team.
- Providing support with the office telephones, answering calls when the recipient is not at their desk or is tied up on another task.
- Maintain and update a scrap analysis spreadsheet used by the works and management.
- Previous experience of a similar road
- Gained grade C or above in GCSE Maths or equivalent
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and in house
- Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3pm (27.5hrs p/w)
- The hourly rate will be £7.83 per hour.
- Free on-site car parking
- Positive office environment
- Continuous opportunities for career progression
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.