Tate are seeking a Part Time Receptionist to join a leading organisation based in Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire. This role will be starting on a temporary...
Tate are seeking a Part Time Receptionist to join a leading organisation based in Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire. This role will be starting on a temporary leading to permanent basis and will be starting during the 2nd week of January 2019.
- Answering all incoming calls using a switchboard, transferring the call and taking messages.
- Greeting and making a personal introduction to all appointed customers.
- Liaising with external companies to order all breakfasts, lunches and dinner when required for meetings.
- Diary management, booking meeting rooms and assisting with travel/hotel bookings.
- Assisting with secretarial duties such as typing letters, mail distribution and filling documentation.
- Setting up conference calls and arranging meeting rooms as required.
- Previous experience of using a switchboard
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience within a Reception/Hospitality role
- High standard of professional appearance
- Ability to utilise tact, discretion and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Flexibility with regard to shift patterns
- Hours of work are: Wednesday 12.15pm until 5pm, Thursdays & Fridays 7.45am to 5pm
- The hourly rate will be £7.83 per hour
- Free on-site car parking
- Positive office environment
- Continuous opportunities for career progression
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.