Work for an experienced Graphic Designer or Art worker is available. Immediate start for an interim role working for a locally based organisation, this a...
Work for an experienced Graphic Designer or Art worker is available. Immediate start for an interim role working for a locally based organisation, this a short term role and will last up until Christmas with some work required in early January 2019. Working full - time, Monday - Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To create and develop a wide range of designs, with the ability to translate business ideas in visual communications for print & digital purposes
* To deliver work within a time line, liaising with other departments when necessary
* Work closely with the Marketing team - understanding graphic design briefs provided
Ideally, you will have:
* Knowledge of Adobe InDesign is essential - together with ideally Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
* Experience of design practices and design processes
* Basic digital photography skills would be really helpful
In you are interested in this role please press the APPLY button. Becky Day from Tate will contact you in 2 working days by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.