We are looking for a highly motivated, committed and organised individual to join and support our clients team, delivering excellent client service every time.You will...
Where: London - Waterloo
Salary: 34K - 38K based on experience
Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
I am seeking PA's with proven PA experience ideally from Architectural, property or building consultancy backgrounds to work for my client, based in Waterloo. Supporting a vibrant team full of personality, it is crucial that the successful applicant is able to fit well within the team on both a professional and personal level. This role will be supporting a partner and their wider team and duties will include but not be limited to;
- Diary and email management
- Report and presentation preparation
- Liaising with all levels of stakeholders, internal and external
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Undertaking Land Registry and Property research
- Assisting team/surveyors with ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Ensuring paperwork is in order for new projects
- Helping cover reception occasionally
- Occasional personal PA duties
- Ensuring timesheets and expenses are submitted in a timely manner
- Preparation of quotes and managing the tracking process too
- Copy typing and drafting of emails, letters and schedules
- Electronic archiving of documents
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a forward thinking, leading firm. If the above sounds like you - please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.