Tate are proudly working with Bristol City Council to recruit a number of temporary customer service advisors across various teams based in central Bristol. As...
Tate are working with a client located in Exeter. This is a permanent position based in the clients head office.
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for the day to day management relating to all customer needs.
- Receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers.
- Liaise with the claims department as required.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in files.
- Monitor customer and issue handling; maintain high standards of customer service.
- Refer challenging or complex customer issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- Ensure data is being pulled and recorded correctly for all customer issues and KPI's.
- Customer focused: Ensuring that we are clear and honest through the customer journey.
- Make informed decisions: Taking accountability for and justifying decisions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative.
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
Working hours: Monday-08:30am-17:00pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.