COLLECTIONS ADVISORSalary Up to £19,500Nottingham city centre This is a superb opportunity for a confident, friendly but professional Collections Advisor. The duties are as...
Salary - Up to £19,500
Nottingham city centre
This is a superb opportunity for a confident, friendly but professional Collections Advisor. The duties are as follows:
As Collections executive you will be responsible for the delivery of an in-house collection process managing a diverse receivables book. This will involve maintaining high quality, accurate and timely information which improves collection levels and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Execute all in-house collection activity which deploys best practice collection practice and standards
- Ensure we treat our customers fairly
- Daily monitoring of the receivables book to identify underperforming and inactive customers
- Contacting inactive and underperforming customers to ascertain the reason for arrears
- Send legal letters to customers who are in arrears
- Establish and negotiate payment plans or alternative repayment solutions for customers who have entered a default
- Ensure defaulting account volumes do not exceed budget by minimising how many accounts need to be sent to a Debt Collection Agency
- Monitor payment arrangements and chase any that become broken
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience within a collections team, preferably with SME collection
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for working with people at all levels
- High level of integrity
- Professional attitude
- Excellent excel and reporting skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to identify and raise improvements to process and procedures
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.