Team LeaderMust have energy experience£30-35k PermanentMilton KeynesNewly refurbished offices, friendly helpful team. Great company benefits. Are you motivated by leading and coaching a team, are...
Must have energy experience
Newly refurbished offices, friendly helpful team. Great company benefits. Are you motivated by leading and coaching a team, are you a dynamic forward thinker and a problem solver? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Coaching and holding one-to-ones with team members to improve performance
- Assess team's performance against key metrics
- Identify process improvements through quality checks and observations
- Communicate the company's goals and priorities to the team
- Prioritise work in line with SLAs
- Work alongside other Team Leaders across the business to drive business performance
- Monitoring team performance, absence and holiday
- Confident communicator
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to motivate and influence a team
- Previous experience as a supervisor/manager
- Solve issues proactively
- Able to prioritise a varied workload
- Natural Ability to coach others
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Previous experience within the Energy Sector (essential)
If you are interested, please submit your CV and call Hayley on: 01908 200990.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.