We are looking for a positive and hardworking Administrator on a possible temporary to permanent basis, to join our 'values driven' client. This position is...
An incredible Office Coordinator position has become available at a leading property developers based in Battersea.
This role offers a salary of £26-28k per annum and the opportunity to work within a company where you can stay and develop. The working hours are 8.00am-5.30pm.
A market leading property company are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Office Coordinator to support the Office Manager and be a main point of contact for the office. This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a fast paced and dynamic supportive role. If you have brilliant communication skills and the ability to coordinate across a team we'd love to hear from you!
The purpose of this role is to provide complete administrative support to the Office Manager and day to day functions of a busy office.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To assist the Office Manager and wider team
- Maintenance of office appearance to a very high standard
- Maintenance of shared cupboard spaces & filing cabinets
- Coordinate all office procurement including stationery, kitchen supplies, tea and coffee, weekly breakfast, fruit baskets and any other ad-hoc supplies as required/ requested
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the business
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced administrative role, preferably within a large, corporate organisation
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, and the ability to effectively manage customer relationships (both internal and external) over the phone, via email, and face-to-face
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload
- Discreet, reliable, flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in further PA, EA, Team Assistant jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk <http://www.tate.co.uk>
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.