Sales Administrator £20k to £25k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits Are you a fan of everything that glitters and sparkles? Highly organised with a creative...
Sales Administrator £20k to £25k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you a fan of everything that glitters and sparkles?
Highly organised with a creative flair?
Looking for a role that can offer you the chance to be part of a small team and have your opinion valued?
Our Client an ever increasingly recognised name in the fashion and accessories market are currently on the search for a highly organised Sales Administrator who is ready to hit the ground running and happy to get involved with and explore other avenues of the business - of course time permitting!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Sales order processing
- Order entry/checking
- Preparing quotations and invoices
- Handling of all pre and post-sale enquires
- Effective handling of customer complaints
- Handling invoice and collection queries
- Social media responses
- Dealing with general enquiries and other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and experience:-
- Excellent provision of customer service with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and confident approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability multi task and prioritise
- A hands on and I can do it approach
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.