Tate Exeter are delighted to be recruiting for an administrator for one of our much valued clients in Exeter. Our client is in need of...
Tate Exeter are delighted to be recruiting for an administrator for one of our much valued clients in Exeter. Our client is in need of an efficient administrator who can fit into the existing team with ease, ensuring the smooth flow of quality work is maintained. Due to the nature of the business, attention to detail is absolute key, so we are only looking for someone who has strong Excel and Word skills along with a professional telephone manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide critical document management and filing
- Speaking to a variety of professionals from outside the business in relation to processes and customers
- Maintaining customers information and updating records
- Taking occasional incoming calls from customers and assisting or directing their calls as necessary
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to the team
This role will suit a confident, highly organised administrator who can work to their full potential alone as well as in a team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Exeter's sought after employers.
Please get in touch if you're looking for new opportunity for 2019.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.