We are currently working with a large insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a Hospitality Assistant to join their growing team. This...
We are currently working with a large insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a Hospitality Assistant to join their growing team. This role will form part of a large front of house team and provide a high level of support to both internal and external contacts.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients to the conference suite and providing hospitality for internal events.
The duties will include:
- Prioritising bookings for meetings to ensure that the relevant rooms are being used
- Liaising with IT to ensure that the AV is set up prior to any meetings
- Ensuring that rooms are set up prior to guests arriving
- Working with the cleaning team to ensure that the correct regime is used at all times
- Providing hospitality support for internal events
- Providing concierge support as and when required
- Supporting the wider front of house team as and when required
You will pride yourself on providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times and be confident liaising with people at all levels whether this is over the telephone, via email or face-to-face. You'll be able to manage and prioritise your own workload whilst also working well as part of a large, supportive team.
Full training will be given and you will be a competent fire warden and first aider.
This role is likely to be offered on a temporary to permanent basis (temping for 2 - 4 weeks) and offering a full time salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.