Senior Case Support Central Brighton12 month contract We are working with a public sector employer sourcing candidates for an exciting new contract role for a...
Senior Case Support Central Brighton
12 month contract
We are working with a public sector employer sourcing candidates for an exciting new contract role for a Senior Case Support, based in central Brighton
We're looking for a Senior Case Support to support the Case Management team through the provision of a comprehensive and effective disclosure service in relation to criminal and civil enforcement cases. In addition, administrative support on all case, non-case and local continuous improvement work on an ad hoc basis as required
You will in brief:
- Review and assess material retained ongoing as case develops or on receipt of defence statement
- Identify deficiencies and problems with continuity or other evidence related matters
- Create exhibit and witness lists
- Build case files and ensuring they are presented in the required format and submitted within statutory time limits
- Prepare reports and presentations to Investigators, legal representatives and judiciary.
- Respond appropriately to any relevant court authority and take appropriate action to address any issues that arise as a result of court hearings
Essential and desirable criteria:
- Demonstrable evidence of working within the Criminal Procedure and Investigation Act (CPIA) of 1996
- Experience in using document and case management systems is desirable
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, set targets, determine priorities and deal with conflicting demands
- Experience of working with committees and decision making bodies
- Experience of embedding and the continuous improvement of processes
- Experience of drafting confidential correspondence with a high level of sensitivity and accuracy
- Experience of auditing processes and risk identification
Please contact Tate for full job description 01273 324255
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.