Recruitment Consultant Want to work for a company where you get rewarded for your hard work? Somewhere that provides flexible working? Lucrative commission scheme? Career...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a client centric and passionate Helpdesk / Customer Service professional to support my client who are a thriving technologies solutions company based in Islington. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £22,000 per annum to start ASAP.
Joining my client's very successful customer service department in a team of 6, you will play an integral role by being first point of contact to clients and owning responsibility for the managing of incidents reported by customers via a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Dealing with queries via telephone and e-mail in a fast pace setting
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Logging engineer calls
- Dealing with tickets and generating orders
- Setting up customers' accounts
- Raising queries with third party suppliers
- Generating reports and billings
- Proactive follow up on customer escalations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A' Level standard or equivalent as a minimum
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Ideally a minimum 18 months experience in a similar environment, a professional telephone manner and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
Full training will be given, however the ability to demonstrate previous experience of communicating with customers in high-pressure situations would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and well established business who have a strong family feel and reward / recognition culture.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.