Sales Support Administrator £19k to £21k St AlbansOur client, a royal warrant holding and locally based company to St Albans are currently on the recruit...
Sales Support Administrator - £19k to £21k - St Albans
Our client, a royal warrant holding and locally based company to St Albans are currently on the recruit for a Sales Support Administrator to support an existing team of Technical Advisors with administrative duties and general customer queries.
- Qualifying leads
- Maintaining effective customer communication
- Preparation of estimate letters
- Proof reading
- Diary Management
- Occasional site visits
- Lead generation and research
- Updating of internal databases
- Assist with other occasional and ad hoc request in support of business objectives
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- IT Literacy
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to retain technical knowledge with ease
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.