Customer Care Team LeaderWhats Key:To lead the Customer Care team managing the team's time and a wide range of tasks, control and create processes that...
Customer Care Team Leader
To lead the Customer Care team - managing the team's time and a wide range of tasks, control and create processes that ensures fair outcomes and outstanding experiences for our customers.
- To deliver and demonstrate fair customer outcomes to customers ('customer' is a generic term for internal and external stakeholders whether they be customer, suppliers or other bodies)
- I deliver market leading service levels of customer care that are in line with the ambitious growth plans of the organisation, setting and monitoring KPI's and SLA's and ensuring high standards of call quality and customer care.
- I coach, manage and collaborate as appropriate at an individual level to ensure high staff engagement, motivation that supports the achievement of those service levels and outcomes. I also recognize that mistakes sometimes happen and I ensure that our controls and MI enable me to highlight elements that I need to report, help the team learn from and remediate.
- I will ensure that the team operate in line with regulation and policies, looking for opportunities to make process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work with the Customer Support Team Manager and Transaction Team Leader to ensure a seamless service to our customers and on initiatives to future proof the department.
- To undertake any other duties as specified from time to time in accordance with business requirements
- Proficient understanding of financial services, preferably within Asset Finance and/or marketplace that the brand operates in and its products and services.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- 3 years in a Customer Care role, ideally within FCA regulated environment
- Experience of People Management
- Good level of numeracy and literacy - with a minimum GCSE grades C in Math's and English or equivalent
- Knowledge of systems used in asset and/or finance such as ALFA would be preferable
- Passionate about Customer Care
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm when managing a team
- Practical and well organized
- Adapts well to change
- Ability to build relationships and work well with a wide range of people
- Ensure quality control and quality assurance procedures are performed in accordance with standards
- Self-starter, experienced in managing a team in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Adaptable and Flexible with ability to prioritize work effectively to meet workload demands
- Must demonstrate a team-based approach to work with a clear sense of purpose, putting the Customer Experience at the heart of everything they do
- Must possess the ability to develop, build and maintain effective internal and external customer relationships
- Must possess the ability to develop and coach individual team members
- Experience of working in an environment with targets and deadlines, handling high volumes without compromising on accuracy or quality
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.