Winchester Receptionist Part time- Monday and Tuesdays & every other Wednesday Are you looking for a Part Time Receptionist role with a reputable...
Our lovely client is looking for an approachable, hardworking and adaptable part-time Receptionist to welcome patients into their busy surgery and join their lovely team, based just outside Winchester. This is a busy varied role where no two days are the same. You will need to be happy to work as part of a team, and in a fast paced environment.
- First point of contact on the telephones answering in a professional and helpful manner
- Dealing with face to face enquiries
- Booking appointments
- General admin duties: filing, scanning, photocopying
- Keeping databases up to date
- Dealing with post
- Ensure Reception area is clean and tidy
- Ad-hoc duties
- Printing and distributing letters
The successful candidate will need to be efficient with a friendly, calm nature and excellent communication skills, in order to interact with people on all levels. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a really varied people-facing role.
Approximately 17-20 hrs per week to include a 1830 finish on a Mon and Fri
If this sounds of interest, please apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.