Tate are working with a client in the professional services industry near Exeter city centre.Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Team Secretary...
Tate are working with a client in the professional services industry near Exeter city centre.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Team Secretary who is willing to grow their office and business skill set.
- PA support to the team.
- Produce accurate well presented letters, file notes, reports and tables from audio dictation, typed drafts and e-mails.
- Organising and scanning incoming post and sending outgoing post (this will involve the use of a franking machine).
- Covering reception, taking inbound calls, meeting and greeting clients, arranging appointments and booking meeting rooms.
- Photocopying and printing various documents.
- Organising paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Assisting with ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Archiving old files and documents.
- Running errands.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00pm.
Additional benefits: Flexible working hours and free health care.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.