My client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for Administrators and Minute takers to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is...
We are looking for a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail to join a well-established and growing business based in Brackmills, Northampton.
You will be responsible for updating the system with all job orders in a timely manner, this will include the use of the in-house system and Microsoft Excel.
As an Administrator, your daily duties will include:
- Entering client requirements in to the system for scheduling
- Checking receipts and email confirmation to customers
- Dealing with queries and forwarding to relevant manager when required
- Email reports to customers
- Scanning, filing and general office duties
This role will suit you if you want to work in a friendly and well-established team, in an admin orientated role. It involves a lot of data entry therefore attention to detail is essential.
Ideally you will also have the following skills and personal attributes:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate with a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Able to work to tight deadlines
The company have been established for over 15 years. The role is paying £18,000 with 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which will increase by 1 day for each full year worked. Other benefits include contributory pension scheme after 3 months, free parking, childcare vouchers.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.