Office Manager Temporary to Permanent Watford £25,000-30,000 A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join a vibrant and passionate team...
Office Manager - Temporary to Permanent - Watford £25,000-30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join a vibrant and passionate team based in central Watford. Based in our clients head office this is an exciting chance to be at the centre of a dynamic and fast paced company who value individual idea's to make the company a success!
As a key member of the central team you will be responsible for the day to day management of the office, along with PA support to the Executive Directors.
Day to day duties will include:
- Arranging all international and national travel
- Processing of expenses via concur
- Arranging both internal and external meetings
- Booking of hotels
- Diarising board meetings
- Arranging lunches for meetings as requested
- Arranging all events within budget i.e. Summer Party, Christmas Party, Operations meetings
- Liaising with office suppliers
- Maintenance of video conferencing facilities
- Filing and admin system organisation
- Previous Office Management/PA experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.