Job Title: Office Manager Salary: £35K £45K Location: City My client, a fast growing management consultancy specialising in HSE is seeking a forward thinking Office...
Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: £35K - £45K
My client, a fast growing management consultancy specialising in HSE is seeking a forward thinking Office Manager who has experience managing the day to day Operations, Facilities and Contract Management of a successful business.
This is a newly created role which will be an integral part of the business and an exciting opportunity to create and develop your own role and embed yourself into the team while the position and company continues to grow and evolve.
Your role will have a variety of tasks and exciting responsibilities and for the successful applicant you will always be kept busy and challenged.
Key duties in the role include but are not limited to:
- Managing the delivery of all hard and soft services, including Plumbing, Post, Electrical, Security etc
- Managing relationships and negotiations with all service providers and agreeing SLA's
- Fully manage all contractual obligations including lease agreements, service charges and rates
- Ensure health and safety compliance and conduct risk assessments
- Being the key point of contact for all facilities-related escalations and ensure quick resolution of any complaints
- Project manage all small facilities changes or refurbishments
- Managing all the HR operations i.e annual leave and sickness, new starters and recruitment
- Responsible for all IT queries, website maintenance and technical issues
- Overseeing all insurance related matters, such as Policy handling and updates and amendment
- Organising all staff travel, itineraries and diary management
- You will liaise regularly with the Solicitor regarding tenancy contract, suppliers, etc, and contact with the Accountant relating to Invoicing and payments.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Office Management experience
- Strong negotiation and relationship management experience
- Self-motivated and highly organised and pro-active
- Commercially aware and strong business acumen
- Exceptional grammar and spelling
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint
The successful applicant needs to be hardworking, adaptable, flexible and highly professional. You will be given autonomy and not be precious to get your hands dirty. We need a solid and high calibre individual how can start ASAP and hit the ground running.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.