Our client, the UK regulator of work-based pension schemes, need a permanent Case Officer, £30178, based in Central Brighton. You will be responsible for delivering...
£24,000 - £26,000
My client, a long-established pharmaceutical manufacturer and also a leader in their market, are looking for an office administrator to join their Diagnostics team. This role would suit an individual who has the ability to work methodically within a busy environment and has the determination to succeed. If this sounds like you, then I may have just the role for you!
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Travel arrangements
- Producing quotation letters
- Being the first point of contact for all customers
- Support the wider team with all administrative duties
- Distribute post to the relevant individuals and prepare post for franking
- Arrange courier collections
- Supporting marketing events
- Arranging and booking meetings
- Updating and maintaining CRM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of working with cross functional teams
- The ability to work as a team but also able to self manage
- Motivated and driven
- Enthusiastic, supportive and focused
- The ability to prioritise work and be organised
- Excellent telephone manner
If you would like to know more about the role then call Danielle on 01223 324433. Alternatively, apply now with an updated CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.