Accounts Assistant (Accounts Payable)Up to £11.00 per hourDaventry3 months estimated temp cover due to busy period and growthImmediate start before Christmas Our client is seeking...
Winchester: Accounts Assistant: Salary Range: £22-24k
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to work within the Administration Department and Accounting Team. This is a super opportunity for someone with cash management experience and basic accounting or payroll experience. The company has a fantastic culture and there is always scope for the right person to develop here.
- Operation of client bank accounts
- Bank reconciliation on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis
- verifying banking payments
- Processing computerised and manual payrolls
- End of year returns
- Producing quarterly expenditure reports
Skills and Attributes:
- Numerate and accurate
- Lots of common sense and ability to use initiative
- Excellent team player
- Organised and reliable
- Some experience of pension Scheme Accounts and payroll desirable but not essential
- AAT Qualifications
This role is based just outside Winchester and ideally you will have your own transport. Please note this role will also involve going to the London Office at least once a week. An excellent role for the right person looking to develop in a busy Accounts team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.