Would you like to work for an award winning Legal firm?Are you looking for a role that allows you to work autonomously?If that's the case...
We are currently working with a dynamic, forward thinking law firm based in Central London who are seeking an administrative assistant to join their growing team. This particular firm is one of the fastest growing in the UK so this really is a fantastic opportunity.
You'd join a team of 5 in one of the busiest departments and provide a high level of administrative support to both the team and external clients.
The duties of this role include:
- Sending reminders to clients as and when they need renewals
- Dealing with instructions from and saving this to the company database
- Liaising regularly with clients and internal contacts
- Updating the internal system
- Saving hard copy post to the relevant system
- Assisting with the billing procedures
- Drafting documents
- General administrative tasks
This role will require a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills with the confidence to liaise with people at all levels. A true passion for working in the legal field is a must as well as the willingness to learn and develop as full training will be given.
If you have experience within administration or if you are seeking your first role within an office environment, this could be perfect for you.
The role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis and paying a salary of £18,000 + a generous benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.