My client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for Administrators and Minute takers to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is...
Tate are working with a client located in Marston Green , Solihull. This is an exciting opportunity working with a forward thinking and exciting company who boast a fantastic working working environment.
- Updating the CRM system with customers damaged vehicles
- Deploy inspection and repair bookings to the network partners
- Liaise between repair network and customers to make sure works are completed in accordance to the service level agreements
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer enquires
- Gaining regular updates from network repairers and keeping customers up to date
- Provide management information reports to customers
- Build close and working relationships with corporate customers
- Keep accurate records of correspondence with customers using the CRM database
- Previous experience within the automotive industry would be an advantage but not essential
- General interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
- Good attention to detail
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.