Administrator Immediate Start Southampton- £16,300- Free Parking Learn new skills and boost your CV working for an award winning company based in Southampton. Knowledge &...
To effectively collect overdue debt
To be an ambassador for the Credit Control team with internal and external stakeholders
- Use internal systems to work collections
- Ensure payment terms and limits are adhered to and escalating issues
- Liaise with the branch network with regards solving queries and maintain records
- Sending statements to Clients
- Chase clients to ensure that payment is made to contractual terms and to meet collection targets set by Credit Manager
- Update database daily with calls, correspondence and remittances received
- Excellent comprehension of billing and credit control processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage own workload and confidence in solving queries
Working hours: Monday-Friday 08:30am-17:00pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.