Would you like to work for an award winning Legal firm?Are you looking for a role that allows you to work autonomously?If that's the case...
Our Exeter based client is requiring a Cash Managements Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role would be suitable for someone who is looking to develop their current accounts/ finance skills and experience within the finance sector.
The main induties include;
- General office administration.
- Data entry using internal system.
- Registering and supplying invoices.
- Monitoring and maintaining supplier accounts.
- Cash management.
- Assist and support cash management department.
The ideal candidate must;
- Have minimum C grade GSCE maths & English qualifications.
- Experience using MS Office including Excel and word.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven work experience in an office environment.
- Be efficient and highly accurate.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.