My client are a rapidly growing and successful tech start-up company and are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their sales team. They...
Tate are working with a successful Global chemicals company that are looking to expand their international account management team. The company itself have been running for over 130 years and are keen to develop and expand even more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is after a long term career with a well-established company that can offer progression opportunities and the ability to innovate the business further.
Account Manager / Export Sales Manager
- Salary up to £35'000 dependant on experience
- International Travel
- 24 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Profit related pay after qualifying period
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing customer relationships and developing new business with both current and new customers in set areas within Europe.
The key to this role will be developing positive long term working relationships with agents and distributors that the company in question will assign. Whilst also gaining an excellent understanding of their needs and market drivers to identify and deliver sales growth.
This role is predominantly office based in Manchester with around 25% travel to your allocated region (Europe).
To apply you will need to be:
- Educated to degree level with a business, chemistry or science related degree.
- 3 years experience Export Sales or customer facing technical support experience gained within the chemical industry/Manufacturing company.
- Personable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and mature attitude.
- Sound commercial acumen and ability to think strategically.
- Full, preferably clean, UK driving License required.
If you're interested apply today or email Tom.Halsall@ Tate.co.uk with your up to date CV.
Customer Manager / Account Manager / Sales Export Manager / Sales Manager / Chemicals
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.