Senior Case Support Central Brighton12 month contract We are working with a public sector employer sourcing candidates for an exciting new contract role for a...
I have an amazing opportunity for a motivated and effective Senior Administrator to support the CEO of a leading Entertainment/Marketing Agency based in the West End.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying £27,000 - £30,000 starting ASAP
Supporting the CEO, you will be responsible for all aspects of administrative/secretarial support and facilities management.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Organise travel and accommodation for the CEO
- Facilities support - managing the office, health and safety
- Support the Head Receptionist with management of all maintenance and service
- contracts from the cleaning contract to the Fire Risk Assessment
- Help the team with organising events and workshops
The role will require:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a similar fast paced environment
- Competent IT skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in an administrative support role
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable and established business with a great work culture and benefits.
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV in word format.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.