Recruitment AdministratorOur client is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator to join their busy team. This is a varied role that would suit someone...
£17,000 - £20,000 + Bonus structure
Excellent opportunity to work for a vibrant company with a genuine chance for progression. If you enjoy being part of a lively office who can earn excellent monthly team bonus then this is the job for you!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Accepting orders by:
- Establishing the customers' needs.
- Establishing the timing of delivery.
- Establishing the flexibility of delivery from the customer.
- Establishing the programme of that customer by day, week or indeed month.
- Liaising with customers, hauliers and the sales team to ensure deliveries are on time.
- Regular contact with the customer during the day in order to advise of potential problems or delays.
- Solving delivery issues.
- Identifying new haulage contractors for new opportunities to increase profitability.
- Free parking.
- Training and development in the on site training academy.
- Fantastic bonus structure.
- Progression opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this position please send me your CV in Word Format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.