We are looking for a smart, personable and confident PA required to support a growing property investment firm in the heart of the West End.This...
I am recruiting for 2 Dynamic and enthusiastic PA's to join my clients one of which is a design company based in London Bridge and the second, a Surveying business in Waterloo.The successful candidates will need to be able to hit the ground running, be super diligent and have proven PA experience behind them. You should be proficient in the full Microsoft package including excel and have a 'Muck in' approach to tasks in the workplace'.
The roles are paying between 28K- 35K based on experience.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports
- Taking minutes during associate meetings and collating correspondence
- Organising events and conferences
- Miscellaneous tasks to support managers
- Dealing with correspondence and screening phone calls
To be considered for either role, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.