Business Administration Apprentice SUZUKI DEALERSHIPAre you ready to earn whilst you learn? Tate are proud to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious...
Business Administration Apprentice - SUZUKI DEALERSHIP
Are you ready to earn whilst you learn?
Tate are proud to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and committed Business Admin Apprentice with a can-do attitude to join Suzuki car dealership.
This role is for someone who is passionate about doing a good job and willing to continuously learn and develop themselves.
You will get the opportunity to work with a large automotive brand and support with their Admin and Marketing activity at a local dealership level.
You will be supporting the team with various admin tasks, supporting their new cars, used cars and aftersales activity to drive footfall, online engagement and ultimately sales.
Responsibilities may include all or some of the following:
- Updating company website including tracking and analysing website traffic
- Managing Social Media pages - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- Arranging local offsite placements, events and showroom events
- Reporting and Analysis
- Co-ordination of marketing activities each quarter using the Suzuki Dealer Marketing System
- Maintaining Google My Business Listing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Identify new trends in digital marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Social Media Channels
- Confident in managing website content
- An appetite to learn new skills
- Confident and Outgoing
- Ability to manage a varying work load
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.