Do you have a passion for digital marketing?Do you have experience of implementing digital marketing initiatives including SEO and PPC? We are looking for an...
Digital Marketing Executive| £20,000 - £29,000
Do you want to work for a company incredibly passionate about what they do? Do you want to be a core part of a recruitment team for a company who put customer satisfaction at the top of their agenda? We have partnered with a company looking for determined and focused individuals and the opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join this amazing team!
You will be expected to:
- Manage the running of social media platforms.
- Promote the brand.
- Deal with the planning, briefing and creation of content across social platforms.
- Manage third party relationships to maximise Return on Investment.
- Convey social media practises into the Recruitment team to attract candidates.
- Handling the process of analysis for digital recruitment campaigns.
- Managing social campaigns using Pay per Click/Search Engine Optimisation, email marketing and paid social media; evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns for future.
- Keeping track of social recruitment trends and constant research into new forms of content production and delivery.
- Generating and examining reports on budget weighing, target audience, KPIs and ROI.
- Monitoring and benchmarking competitors.
You will be able to:
- Prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Be highly organised.
- Work under pressure.
- Meet deadlines.
- Show understanding of current marketing and recruitment experience.
- Identify target audiences to engage, inform and attract candidates.
- Demonstrate managing and advertising campaigns.
- Analyse data well.
- Be highly proficient in verbal communication skills.
- Develop content within recruitment.
- A salary of between £20,000 and £29,000 dependant on experience.
- Uncapped progression and professional development.
- A pension scheme.
- Generous benefits.
- Onsite parking.
Please apply below or contact <mailto:> or <mailto:>
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.