Customer Service Executive Andover Immediate Start Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities· Manage key accounts and support the wider Customer Services team on additional accounts when necessary.·...
We are currently recruiting for a forward thinking and innovative business based in the Kingston upon Thames area. We are looking for Customer Service Executives to work on a 3 month temporary to permanent basis. This is a full time position.
You will be providing a dedicated and high quality service to customers which will involve use of the telephone and email to provide a first call resolution to customer's queries.
You will respond to enquiries with empathy and professionalism and be able to advise on all areas of the business which you will be fully trained on.
You will respond to queries regarding repairs, tenancy, dispute management, payment queries and any other policy and procedural queries.
We are looking for someone who will take responsibility for queries through to resolution and be able to keep the customer informed at every point.
- You will have excellent customer service skills with a 'customer first' mindset
- The ability to show empathy with an excellent telephone manner
- A good command of MS Office with good general IT skills
- Demonstrable experience within a customer service or call centre environment
- Seeing queries through to resolution
- Be able to travel to Kingston upon Thames on a daily basis with ease
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.