ReAssure are responsible for administering a variety of policies such as Pension, Life and Health. They are at an exciting stage in their growth, offering...
Customer Service Representative, Camberley, Temp 12 months, £10ph
Tate have partnered with a well-known pharmaceutical company, whose aim is to use science-based innovation to deliver better patient outcomes. They are currently seeking a temporary Customer Service Representatives to aid with the increased workload.
This is a full-time temporary role which will last 12 months, to start ASAP and is paying £10 per hour.
- Handling queries and complaints
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Competent use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Customer service background/experience
- Supporting a team
- Comfortable and confident on the phone with excellent telephone manner
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply below:
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.