Customer Service administratorSt Albans£19k to £21k Well established with over 20 years trading experience and privately owned professional services company based in St Albans. Our...
Transactional Services Executive
To support your customers and introducers, and to contribute to an excellent working environment by constantly demonstrating the behaviours defined within our Harmony, Sincerity & Pioneering Spirit values.
To provide and deliver a market leading customer support service to both internal and external customers including Introducers, end users and third parties.
Handle all in-life queries whilst focusing on quality and exceeding the expectations of our customers.
To act as primary point of contact for all Customer Services transactional queries
KEY STAKEHOLDERS:It is expected that in order to deliver against the key accountabilities the support of the following stakeholders is required:
- Team Manager - Customer Support
- Head of Operations
- Collections Manager
- Head of Finance
- In carrying out the responsibilities of the role, the post holder will work with (or have significant contact with):Own team
- Introducers, Suppliers and end user Customers KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES This role is directly accountable for the following outputs:
- Operational Accountabilities
- Handling customer queries effectively, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
- Overseeing the team mailbox and responding within agreed SLA's.
- Handling of incoming post into Customer Service team.
- Quoting settlement figures within agreed SLA's.
- Customer name and address changes.
- Processing refunds within delegated authority limit.
- Assisting with ad hoc data cleansing tasks.
- Providing support and backup for the Customer Care Team when required.
- Processing Novations on ALFA
- Processing Reschedules
- Taking Ownership of Unwinds & Substitutions
- Termination of Contracts upon early termination
- Investigating and resolving credit balances
- Change of customer payment due dates
- Releasing maintenance and syndication payments
- Recognise individual responsibility and accountability for risk in relation to this role and follow effective best practice processes and departmental processes to minimise errors, fraud and exposure to risk
- This section applies to all employees included those that are an FCA 'Approved Person'
- Ensure compliance with all FCA regulation and relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Money Laundering, Health and Safety, Bribery Act and Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attend mandatory and other training as may be required from time to time.
- Ensuring compliance with J-SOX requirements by ensuring ongoing compliance with the following objectives:
- controls in their processes are effective to manage risks
- processes are operating as mapped
- departmental staff are aware of their responsibilities and operate in line with the Group standard
- provide assistance to financial control in the performing of any testing
- exceptions are noted and appropriate remedial action taken
- any changes to process/systems have been approved in line with Group policy/procedure
- Carrying out and be fully aware of actions as are required to meet the requirements of the Corporate Governance framework including attendance at any relevant management and committee meetings.
- To understand and adhere to information security obligations and comply with information security policies according to your role within the organisation.
- To understand and adhere to Health and Safety obligations and comply with the Health and Safety policy according to your role.
Knowledge of FCA/DPA/AML acts
The ability to manage a varied caseload
A flair for investigation & ability to help solve customer issues
The ability to handle internal and external customer's expectations
Strong verbal and communication skills
Able to demonstrate customer care skills
Resilient with the ability to remain calm under pressure
Is able to suggest well considered process improvements
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.