** Salesforce Administrator/Specialist **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Based near Godalming, Surrey
We are currently have great role for an experienced Salesforce Operations Specialist.
This role is to support the sales team in all areas. The main responsibility will be to implement and maintain Salesforce, ensuring that all details are completely up to date. Extensive knowledge of Salesforce or a similar platform is essential.
You will be an internal resource with responsibility for the general administration duties of the UK sales team and support external and internal business development representatives.
You will ensure the integrity of data entering and moving throughout the sales cycle (Salesforce). Deal with all incoming customer enquiries and assist the UK sales team with their administration activities.
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement Manager to implement and maintain Salesforce
- Aiding the external sales team with actions following prospect meetings
- Completing template documents
- Assisting with Demo sites for UK sales team
- Ownership/Super admin of Sales Tools
- Creating and Updating and Publishing UK sales deals on Salesforce
- Calling event attendees the week before the event to confirm attendance and to get a bit of information in readiness for the sales team
- Importing and creating reports for the UK sales team
- Adhoc data mining - should be responsible by the Sales rep however may fall on this person if needs to be done quickly
- Adhoc helping sales team - emailing potential clients
- Other Sales support duties
- Educated to degree level or higher
- High level of experience with report & dashboard creation, user admin, screen customisation in Salesforce
- Experience in sales administration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated, as well as good at working in a team, able to adapt to different situations and handle multiple workloads at once
- Expert with all Office applications including Word, Excel and a regular user of social tools too
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.