Do you have a passion for digital marketing?Do you have experience of implementing digital marketing initiatives including SEO and PPC? We are looking for an...
** Marketing and Events Executive **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£24k - £26k
Our client based in the Godalming, Surrey area is seeking an experienced Marketing and Events Executive.
You will responsible for developing, planning and executing our clients conferences, seminars and webinars. You will also be responsible for taking the lead on event and email marketing.
Key Duties will include:
- Coordinating and driving attendance for a variety of in-person and on-line events, with support from the Consulting team
- Coordinating conference attendance
- Attending events, conferences and seminars around UK
- Copy writing for events and event related email campaigns
- Creating graphic resources for use across events, social and email
- Planning and managing a programme of email and event marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Operational and logistical planning.
- Working with International marketing teams to plan and execute the global marketing strategy
- At least 1 years' experience in B2B Marketing preferably including social media, events and email
- Experience of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of running and driving attendance of events
- Experienced in working with design and print agencies
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write effective marketing copy
- Highly motivated, with an ability to meet ambitious performance goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to take the lead and work independently as necessary.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- An enthusiastic and outgoing attitude is essential to cope with the fun but busy environment
For further details, please email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.