Marketing Manager AssistantTemp to PermImmediate StartMilton Keynes£12.82 per hourParking on-siteCompany with great benefits and opportunitiesDo you have a flair for marketing and creating campaign, where...
Marketing & Communications Manager
We are now looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a business just outside of Basingstoke. This is a generalist role that would suit someone with both digital and print experience, as well as experience in mapping out marketing strategy, budgeting and the delivery of technical ideas.
This role is to report into the Business Department Manager and would suit someone that is happy to work very closely with business leads at a strategic level though also comfortable with the actual execution and delivery of ideas regarding campaigns, content and PR. This role is Management level due to the Management of the function rather than the management of a team as there will not be any direct reports within this post.
- Attending and contributing to budget and strategy meetings
- Leading the conception and delivery of Marcomms strategy
- Content writing for Press Releases, online content and internal comms.
- Project management of marketing activities
- General SEO etc. for Website Management
- Liaising with External agencies regarding specialist content
- Some video production
This role would suit a true "self starter" and "self manager" that enjoys leading a project and just getting on and getting projects started, executed and completed.
- Organised and proactive approach
- Enjoys working in a fun and proactive, passionate team
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, please apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.