Are you a strong administrator with exceptional organisation and attention to detail?We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join the residential conveyancing department of...
Supply Chain Planner
Full Time - Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
£20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Free parking, 25 days holiday, pension contribution and other benefits.
Do you want to work for a company who are market leaders in their industry and are continuing to grow? Do you have some experience in inventory/stock control?
Our client has been operating for over twenty years; they are passionate about their products and their people. They are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their well-established team based in Milton Keynes.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for the inbound flow of equipment, including purchasing and replenishment, control and management of stock levels, and the day to day supplier management of product and logistics providers. Some of your daily duties will include:
- Raising, receipting and recording Purchase Orders
- Developing and maintaining external relationships with suppliers
- Liaise with logistics providers on a daily basis
- Align supply plans with service schedule, liaising with technical and operational teams on new and existing parts requirements, and optimising stock levels
- Regular stock takes and inventory counts with warehouse teams, ensuring stock levels are accurately analysed and reported
- Producing monthly stock reconciliation information
- Providing regular KPI reports to the Supply Chain Manager and Finance team as needed
- Setting up new products on in-house system
- Assisting with adhoc inventory related projects
Ideally you'll have the following skills and experience
- Experience in a stock control/purchasing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships, internal and external
- An effective communicator with strong attention to detail
- Analytical with the ability to multi task and prioritise workload in a pressurised environment
- Strong excel skills
- Self-motivated with a flexible and conscientious approach to work
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.