Would you like to work for an award winning Legal firm?Are you looking for a role that allows you to work autonomously?If that's the case...
Tate are working with a client in the professional services industry near Exeter city centre.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Administrator who is willing to grow their office and business skill set.
- Produce accurate well presented letters, file notes, reports and tables from audio dictation, typed drafts and e-mails.
- Organising and scanning incoming post and sending outgoing post (this will involve the use of a franking machine).
- Covering reception, taking inbound calls, meeting and greeting clients, arranging appointments and booking meeting rooms.
- Photocopying and printing various documents.
- Organising paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Maintain filing and other office systems.
- Assisting with ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Archiving old files and documents.
- Running errands.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00pm
Additional benefits: Flexible working hours and free health care
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.