Sales Executive £18,000 basic with Year 1 OTE of £30k St AlbansAre you able to foster and develop relationships with skill and ease?Are you commission...
CALLING ALL BUZZING SALES CANDIDATES!!!
Are you an experienced Sales professional, seeking your next challenge?
Do you thrive working to and exceeding targets?
Are you money hungry?
If the answer is "YES" to the above, then we may have the Perfect opportunity for you!
This position is for a Sales Executive. As well as a competitive annual salary of up to £25,000 basic D.O.E, plus amazing OTE and additional benefits, the business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of funky premises in Hertford, with free parking available on site.
The job is immediately available.
This is a new position for a growing business within Events. Working within a team of 40 very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first class sales offering for the business, and will receive extremely competitive rewards in return!
Benefits including a super attractive OTE £30,000 +, opportunities to progress, 21 days holiday + bank holidays, very regular incentives which including winning extra days off, earlier finishes, and all sorts of other prizes! Pension scheme, regular social events, a fun games rooms to spend break times and socialise with colleagues, and the opportunity to be part of an extremely welcoming and buzzing team!
- Utilising the CRM, Linked In, the Internet and other means to reach out to potential suppliers to exhibit at events
- Sell supplier places, reaching and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Working closely with a team member to ensure delegate numbers targets are met for each event
- Managing and attending events to network and ensure a smooth running
- Cross sell across events and secure repeat bookings
Personal skills and attributes:
- Proven sales experience, ideally selling a service / solution
- Drive, determination and self-motivation!
- Team ethic! This business very much operates as a team!
- Proven networking skills and experience
- Friendly and bubbly personality is key to fit in with this equally friendly and bubbly team!
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.