Senior Case Support Central Brighton12 month contract We are working with a public sector employer sourcing candidates for an exciting new contract role for a...
A refreshingly different SEMI SENIOR post available at a leading independent firm of Accountants.
As our successful candidate you will be will working in a small team, alongside the Directors who have a wealth of experience to pass on and will trust you with client exposure from day one.
The firm has been established for over 70 years and has a high staff retention rate. They have a refreshingly different Accountancy ethos by being more service orientated than target driven. You can expect training and development support tailored to your skill set and role, and the Directors consider an open approach to flexible working. Another appealing aspect here is the interactive, sociable atmosphere within the team and office environment.
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited company's, partnerships and sole traders
- Occasional Audit work (previous experience not necessary although ideal)
- Tax, bookkeeping and other accounting work when required
- Liaising directly with clients
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 2 years practice experience
- Ideally AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified
- Experience of completed statutory accounts to review stage
- Confidence with interacting with clients face to face and over the telephone
- A driving licence and own transport for client visits
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Negotiable salary
- Study support for ACCA provided
- Exam study leave
- Flexi time
- Bonus Scheme
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
If this sounds like the type of business you'd love to work for, Tate would be happy to receive your application. Please use the APPLY button and attach your CV. Tate will call or email you shortly.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.