Trainee Sales ExecutiveOur client a leading supplier in their industry are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Executive to join their friendly team. This...
Graduate Sales Executive
Are you looking to develop a successful career within a sales environment? Or maybe you are looking for an opportunity to start your career within a sales environment. Whether you have a couple of year's experience and are looking for a new role or you feel you have the necessary drive and determination to succeed this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client a FTSE 250 listed company are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone that is hardworking, driven and keen to build a successful career for themselves. You will receive excellent training and there is an uncapped commission scheme.
Role: Sales Executive Location: Whiteley Salary: £19,250 basic OTE £25-30,000 (Year 1)
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching new customers to drive new business
- New business development, cold calling and email marketing
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings
- Client account management - quotations, regular customer contact
- Providing top class customer service
You will need:
- A good educational background (ideally graduate)
- To be professional in your approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- An entrepreneurial flair to build your own client base
- To be a self-starter, quick learner and highly organised
- The ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
In return you will receive:
- An uncapped earning potential (year 1 OTE £25-30k) (Year 2 OTE £40k) (Year 3 OTE £ 60k)
- Clear progression plan - sales and management focused
- Autonomy to manage your own workload
- 2 weeks of bespoke and focused training when you join
- Ongoing training on technology and trends
- Half and full yearly trips available - Barbados, Miami and Argentina have been previous trips to name but a few
- Free breakfast
If you would be interested in this role please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.