Job Title: Facilities account managerSalary: 25,000-28,000 per annumLocation: WinnershExciting opportunity for an accounts manager with one of the UK's most prestigious Facilities management companies. Full...
Established financial services company in Brighton are looking for a permanent Telephone Account Manager, £26-28k doe OTE £40-50K.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting and selling a range of life insurance products over the phone to a panel of Intermediaries and Brokers, to deliver against targets.
- Excellent call handling skills to build rapport, acknowledge and deal effectively with all customer enquiries.
- Proactively develop strong business relationships.
- Develop and agree a personal business plan for designated accounts, consistent with relevant panel objectives.
- Achieve best practice in compliance.
- Work with Key Account Manager on key events with strategic account partners and be a lead presenter when needed.
You must have previous telephone sales experience gained within a FCA regulated environment and be confident exceeding sales targets. Self-managing with strong communication skills and objection handling.
Ideally you will be qualified to CII RO5 Financial Protection or happy to attain this. Office based.
This is a permanent full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme. Interviews early January.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.