My client based in Watford is looking for a financial systems administrator for its head office function. The main purpose of the role is to...
Tate Recruitment Agency are working in partnership with South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust and are seeking to recruit dispatchers in their Patient Transport Services team for their contact centre based in Eastbourne. The main duties of the role include:
- Efficiently answering and recording incoming telephone calls requesting non-urgent ambulance transport, in accordance with the set audit procedure
- Liaising with call handlers
- Dispatching and deploying transport to ensure appointment times are met
- Liaising with hospital departments and patients
- To make outgoing calls as required, efficiently pass messages across using IT equipment, telephone or other means and to undertake all administrative duties as appropriate
This is a full-time position working on a rolling rota, with operational hours being 06:00-23:00 from Monday - Saturday and 06:00-22:00 on Sundays. This position is offering an hourly rate of £8.59 per hour. In order to apply you must be an excellent communicator and comfortable with multi-tasking. This is a temporary ongoing role with the opportunity to go permanent.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.