I am currently seeking experienced customer service advisor's to join a busy team within a specialist unit. Lovely supportive team located in modern office within...
I am currently seeking experienced customer service advisor's to join a busy team within a specialist unit. Lovely supportive team located in modern office within a central large business park in Basingstoke. The role will require someone to be able to work multiple case loads whilst speaking with customers over the phone . You must have great attention to detail as this role also will include administrative tasks that must be completed and followed through with when handling a customers enquiries.
- Give excellent service by dealing inbound and outbound calls regarding quotes, new business enquiries, producing general policy information and dealing with policy amendments, renewals and retention
- Ad-hear to service level agreements and compliance guidelines whilst delivering top class customer service
- Consult and advice customers and review their case fairly. Advise of any other additional product they may benefit from
- Ensure all documentation issued is in line with underwriters rules and referring for agreement any policy that falls outside of agreed underwriting as applicable ensuring any communication with the insurer or customer is clear and not misleading
- Liaise closely with In house claims team and underwriters and escalate to management if required
- Excellent communicator both written and spoken
-Confident and professional
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Good attention to detail and computer literate
-Ability to multi-task and be organised
If you are available immediately and interested in this position please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.