We are looking for a positive and hardworking Administrator on a possible temporary to permanent basis, to join our 'values driven' client. This position is...
My client, a Global procurement and instillation consultancy are seeking a new Procurement Administrator to come on board and support the team with all administrative duties. The successful applicant will communicate with internal procurement teams and external vendors to support Project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the desired specification. This is a great role based in the city and paying between £24K - 28K. Prior experience working in a similar background would be advantageous however Strong administration and communication skills are essential. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to projects, procurement and to work with some brilliant world renowned brands.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reconcile purchase orders, delivery notes and suppliers invoices
- Research for qualified vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Assist in preparing and issuing tender documentations
- Prepare bid packages and supporting documentation
- Attend to tender queries - update tender documents
- Co-ordinate with vendors / contractors the submission of required samples, shop drawings, material data according to the procurement schedule
- Verify that quantities are matching between specs and plans
- Co-ordinate delivery, installation and Hand Over schedule with vendors, suppliers, contractors and General Contractor
- Recommend alternate sources and substitutions for budget savings
- Assist in creating and maintaining tracking logs throughout the lifetime of the projects
- Assist with the negotiations for short listed vendors
- Help in preparing initial budget
- Attend client meetings as required
- Customize forms where applicable including dual language format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.