Recruitment PartnerPermanentMilton KeynesFull Time£28,000 to £32,000 Do you have a proven track record in recruitment, either in-house or within a recruitment agency? Are you driven...
Talent Acquisition Partner
Permanent - Milton
£25,000 - £32,000 p/a
Tate are really excited to be representing our client, a market leader in their industry, with this great opportunity. The organisation are currently experiencing rapid growth and need a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their fun and hardworking team on a permanent basis to support with their work load. They are open to seeing people with different experience levels but ideally you will have strong administration and organisation skills and worked either in an internal/agency recruitment role previously. Knowledge of the market in terms of candidate to job ratios would be highly advantageous.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to build upon their existing skill set and receive great training to develop further!
- Sourcing a high calibre of candidates for a range of roles including technical, scientific and corporate functions
- Screening and shortlisting high volumes of applicants CV's
- Working on multiple vacancies at once
- Supporting and taking part in formal interview processes
- Guiding and educating team members on effective interview techniques and questions
- Advising hiring managers on best practice for recruitment queries
- Creating and posting attractive job adverts to attract the best candidates on the market
- Working closely with line managers to create informative job descriptions
- Effectively promoting the company and live vacancies through LinkedIn and other job boards
- Keeping all applicants updated and ensuring they have the best experience throughout the recruitment process
- Ensuring all internal databases and reports are kept up to date with applicant information
- Previous experience either in an internal/agency recruitment role
- Must have the ability to manage a busy workload and various vacancies at once
- Must be able to communicate at all levels and be able to give constructive feedback
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, an amazing benefits scheme including daily free breakfast and lunch plus the opportunity to grow and progress.
If you are interested then please either apply direct with an updated CV in Word format or call Maisie on 01223 324433 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.